An overview of the available content on this site. Keep the pointer still over an item for a few seconds to get its description.
- How does the study work?
- Further Information
- Contact Us
- How is information about me collected by the ASCEND study?
- Is the information about me collected by ASCEND secure?
- What will happen after the study treatment period finishes?
- Sharing Your Data
- How long is my personal data held by the ASCEND team?
- What are my data rights?
- When will my participation in the study finish?
- What if I want to withdraw from the study?
- ASCEND trial results announced: bleeds and benefit with aspirin balanced in patients with diabetes and no effect on cancer
- ASCEND trial results announced: fish oils do not prevent heart attack or strokes in people with diabetes
- ASCEND-EYE sub-study has been launched
- ASCEND awarded funding from Alzheimer’s Research UK to assess brain power
- New guidelines for the treatment of adults with type 2 diabetes from NICE
- Aspirin no longer recommended to reduce stroke risk in people with atrial fibrillation (AF)
- NEJM animation illustrates ASCEND Aspirin trial results